Norway, Sweden, Finland, Baltic Republics

Re: Norway - spring 2016

Postby Niklas Ban » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:18 pm

:shock: Nice one!
Niklas Ban

Hometown: Duesseldorf

Postby Berislav Horvatic » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:24 pm

In the photos I've got the colors varies a bit after what ambient light hits the snake.

I suppose this should mean that the blue one was not that much blue as we see in the posted
pictures... But still it was beautiful and somewhat bluish, more than most we've ever seen.
Berislav Horvatic

Hometown: Zagreb

Postby Thor Hakonsen » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:09 am

Berislav Horvatic wrote:
In the photos I've got the colors varies a bit after what ambient light hits the snake.

I suppose this should mean that the blue one was not that much blue as we see in the posted
pictures... But still it was beautiful and somewhat bluish, more than most we've ever seen.

No, I would say it is as blue as shown in the first picture - I never do anything to my pictures that I do not think I see with my own eyes. But, the hue might differ a bit according to the angle (i.e the cell phone picture from top)
Thor Hakonsen

Hometown: Neskollen

Postby Berislav Horvatic » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:37 pm

I meant the "white balance" under very different (natural) lighting conditions - full sunshine, hazy sun,
lightly cloudy, a heavily overcast sky... resulting in widely (even wildly!) different hues.

I never do anything to my pictures that I do not think I see with my own eyes.

I do the same, but that doesn't mean much. You see it with your brain, not your eyes, and your brain
corrects the "white balance" in it's own way, possibly different from your camera's "brain" (or mine.)
But we all know that, of course, so enough about that. (De hoc satis.)
Berislav Horvatic

Hometown: Zagreb

Previous

Return to Northern Europe