Peloponnese & Milos 2015 - Frank's report

Croatia, BiH, Serbia, Macedonia, Romania, Bulgaria, Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Greece including ALL islands

Re: Peloponnese & Milos 2015 - Frank's report

Postby Berislav Horvatic » Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:41 pm

Mario Schweiger wrote:Jeroen now was the first start shouting, but maybe not the first getting crazy! So, please Bero, keep in mind Jeroen words:
"Write something ON TOPIC about the herps, the quality of the pics, or whatever, instead of the fleas in your brain."
Thanks, Mario (the other admin)

Mario,
don't you think that qualifications like „sane mind” (not mine, quite obviously...), „soiling this beautiful forum” with
“your trivial pursuits”, even „fleas in your brain”... might just be a bit too harsh? If you don't, so be it. I can accept
even that.
The fact is you just copy-pasted what Jeroen had written, in boldface & red at that (added by yourself), and sided
with that as a (co)signatory.
In any case, I certainly will keep in mind Jeroen’s words, with you as a (co)signatory. OK, I’ve understood the message.
I’ll keep a “low profile”, at least for some time, until you (both) realize that many others also haven’t being doing so,
but nevertheless haven’t been reproached so harshly. Or maybe even longer than that.

BTW, as I've already written above, I have written quite a lot of stuff ON TOPIC about the herps, haven't I? And I would
say I've never written anything totally stupid or senseless as well, be it "on topic" (to someone's taste) or not. Maybe that
counts?

Roger & out.
Berislav Horvatic

Hometown: Zagreb

Previous

Return to Balkan peninsula