Hi there!

The admin would like to ask all our members to give a short introduction of themselves here - also please include a picture of yourself, so we will recognize you in the field.

Hi there!

Postby Wolfram Schurig » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:42 pm

I am Wolfram, and: sorry for posting before introducing myself! :oops: So I will do this right now.
I am a 41 years old composer (so there is a second artist in this community!) - but I always have been interested in nature and when I was a child it was very clear to me that I will become a biologist, until music crossed my way.....Mainly, I was attracted by beetles and amphibians and a bit later also in reptiles. In fact, my kids and their interest in (small) animals brought me back to herping (thanks to them!) and I startet with makro-fotographing about 3 years ago with a analog SLR. So, I am really a bloody beginner....

Thats me and my boys near Col de Verghio (Corsica):

viru_noah-achim-wolfram-kl.jpg

I forgot to say: don't blame me for my english....

Nice to be here!

Wolfram
Wolfram Schurig

Hometown: Feldkirch

Re: Hi there!

Postby Ilian Velikov » Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:24 am

Welcome Wolfram! Nice to have you here!

P.S. Can we hear your music somewhere? :)

Best regards
Ilian
Ilian Velikov

Hometown: Pravets

Postby Jürgen Gebhart » Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:18 pm

Hello again!
Jürgen Gebhart

Hometown: Wiedergeltingen Bavaria

Postby Wolfram Schurig » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:45 pm

Hi Ilian!

Some of my pieces are published on CD - unfortunately it's not possible (so far) to download them. Therefore I give you this amazon-link to my portrait CD - there you can listen to some samples of my music - get at least an impression (don't mind the wrong name in this link.....obviously it is just for being sure, that nobody can buy my music1! :mrgreen: ..)
http://www.amazon.de/Ultima-Thule-Augenmass-Klangforum-Wien/dp/B000BSYW1Y/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1246998447&sr=1-2

o.k.! Let me stop that non-herping item....

...yes and: hello againagain, Jürgen!

Wolfram
Wolfram Schurig

Postby Tibor Sos » Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:22 pm

oau, interesting music you have... it has the soundtrack effect of an artistic movie with not so comfortable theme...
Tibor Sos

Hometown: Rupea

Postby Wolfram Schurig » Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:01 am

You might be right Tibor! Maybe it is because of all those dart frogs in my office performing their concert when I should work...... :D

Wolfram
Wolfram Schurig

Return to Introduce yourself